Anno iOS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anno iOS Forum

***** PLEASE FOLLOW US TO OUR NEW, IMPROVED SITE AT ANNOIOS.COM *****

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Down time Issues thread

+12
Zenobia
Tea
iccor56
Myainsel
VioletVision
Rob660
Freddy1252
A_n_d_r_e
Thaismile
Tinson
Emillie
TheDamien
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Game Down time Issues thread Empty Game Down time Issues thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin

For the last 1/2-hour, I have been unable to login to the game. After a looooooooooong delay, it says:

Server not available

Cannot reach authentication
server

I do wish they'd warn us if they are taking the servers down for maintenance. I'd have queued up a bunch of planks or sails in the naval engineer instead of it sitting idle. Sad

ETA: Also, I keep checking the app store to see if an update is required but there is nothing there. So that's not it.

Last edited by Zenobia on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total

https://annoios.forumotion.com

2Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin

Finally got in, yay!

3Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Tea

Well at least you got a message. For me the screen would just go black as soon as I launch the game! Thought it broke on my phone and even reinstalled it lol. But yea working again now Smile

4Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:33 pm

TheDamien

It seems like UBI's servers are being hit and or attacked. A:BaE and AO both went off at the same time. Now, AnnoOnline is having severe lag issues.

5Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am

Emillie

I can't get in, either. I am glad we have this forum so we can share things like this. We find out it is not our issues. Zenobia, Thank you so much for creating the forum

6Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:21 am

Tinson

I am getting message: deprecated world revision please update game client.

7Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:33 am

Emillie

I sure hope we don't all lose our progress!!

8Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 am

Thaismile

So it asking us to update our client but how?

9Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:13 am

Tinson

No app store update

10Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:18 am

Tinson

Im in the US playing on ipad air. Is this region only iPad only?

11Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 am

Thaismile

But i dont see any update from appstore yet.

12Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am

Emillie

I am on IPad Air2' also. Is it Anno's servers down and so all devices are effected?

13Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:56 am

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin

Ack! I am getting the "deprecated world revision please update game client" message today too. And there is nothing in the app store. iPad Air2. I am using iOS 8.1 and there is an iOS update (8.1.2) that I have not installed because I hate losing use of myiPad for a couple hours and never remember to install when I'm going to bed.

I am upset. Sad Sad Sad Sad

14Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:14 am

Tinson

I have not installed the 8.1.2 update either. Have a medium wheat island time is ticking off. No idea if my production is keeping up after upgrading a couple of houses. Need back in the game.

15Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:25 am

Emillie

I did a research and apparently Unisoft is doing a server update. Players all over are very upset that the company could not have a back up for continued play, especially for the online games and paid versions.

16Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:27 am

Emillie

Sorry, I misspelled Ubisoft

17Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:29 am

Tinson

I just received this message from support ticket i had submitted. "Unfortunately, we had to perform unscheduled maintenance. The reason why you receive this error is because the version of the game is now outdated. We are currently waiting for the update to be available on the App Store. As soon as this is done, you can update your game and continue playing. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved."

18Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:31 am

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin

They tweeted this an hour ago:
@AnnoEmpire_EN wrote: Anno Build an Empire

Unfortunately, we had to perform unscheduled maintenance. We are waiting for the update to be available on the App Store. We are sorry!
If this is something that can only be fixed via an app store update... it can take weeks for an app store update to be reviewed by apple and put online. Sad

19Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:41 am

Tinson

So possibly looking at weeks for update not hours or days.

20Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 am

Emillie

Thank you for this update. I sure hope we don't have to wait long! I will have withdrawl issues. Sad. It will be nice to have an updated version with less glitches, maybe.

21Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:13 am

Tinson

Maybe they will address the production glitch. Sometimes when i log in it will have plus 50 tools with onlyone tool chain. If the tool chain is glitched bet others are too. Kinda makes it difficult to run just enough production chains and not much extra

22Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 am

Jun Yi

What the hell, we gonna wait to play this addictive game Oo.
That so bad, I was moving my milk and woolen Production to other islands and stopped most of boats routes to reorganize them.
My ppl gonna starve and being naked for this cold Xmas they surely would die ;(
Before coming there I updated iPad, all that time lost for nothing ...
Hope the game will come back soon then.

23Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:40 am

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin

My support ticket got the same reply Tinson's did. I wrote back asking them to clarify when they sent the update to apple and asking if it is subject to the usual apple review which can take weeks. If they reply, I'll let you guys know what they said.

I gotta say, this is exceptionally disappointing. I have played literally hundreds of games on my iPads, since my first generation one, and I've never had a game go down so bad it cannot be fixed without an app store update. Since they admitted the maintenance was "unscheduled," that means it is likely the update was only submitted to the app store today... IF they have actually submitted it yet. I don't know how long I can hold out unable to play the game at ALL without giving up on it. SO disappointed. But until 24 hours have passed, I will keep my hopes up very high.

24Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am

Tea

iPhone version here, same issue. Tinson this is the iOS version so it's everyone on iPad or iPhone too.

25Game Down time Issues thread Empty Re: Game Down time Issues thread Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am

A_n_d_r_e

I remember a similar issue with another update a couple months ago. The game stopped working and it took them hours to get an update into the app store. Was really annoying then, even more annoying now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum