Anno iOS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anno iOS Forum

***** PLEASE FOLLOW US TO OUR NEW, IMPROVED SITE AT ANNOIOS.COM *****

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winger's newport

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winger's newport Empty Winger's newport Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Winger

Not very familiar with forums, just hope someone will see my city ))) please explain to me how to add screenshots from ipad )))

2Winger's newport Empty Re: Winger's newport Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Tea

Hi Winger. Not sure how to do it from iPad but what I did was took a screen shot from my phone and uploaded to my laptop. Then on the forum start a new post. Above the text box, on the very left is is an icon of a picture with floppy disk in front of it (if you hover mouse over it it says "host an image"). Click that, choose file and click "host it"

When it's done it gives you 3 url lines. Copy the last one that says "image url" and click back into the text box. Then click the icon next to Host Image "Insert image" and paste the URL there. You can preview to see and it should work.

Looking forward to seeing your islands soon!

3Winger's newport Empty Re: Winger's newport Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Zenobia

Zenobia
Admin

The way I usually upload screenshots from my ipad to any online site is this:

download the photobucket app (it's free). From there, you can upload from your camera roll. Then online on my PC, I open my photobucket account. I right click the image I want and "copy image location." Then, in whatever forum I am on, I type Winger's newport  paste the link here (no spaces) ... for each image.

https://annoios.forumotion.com

4Winger's newport Empty My empire Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Winger

As you all may know currently I don't have a lot of opportunities to create a lot of screenshots,
So first is number of houses and profit (with beer and spices):
Winger's newport Image111

Here you may see my main part of island with houses, I highlighted carpenters workshops to show you all that pioneers don't need them:
Winger's newport Image211

Would be happy to discuss

5Winger's newport Empty Re: Winger's newport Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Tea

Impressive Winger! and 1k profit must have felt really nice Twisted Evil

Your empire looks like something from a fantasy movie :p Thank you for sharing, and I'm really sorry to hear your account got lost. I hope you get it back soon!

6Winger's newport Empty Re: Winger's newport Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:50 pm

VioletVision

VioletVision

Wow that's great looking!

7Winger's newport Empty Re: Winger's newport Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Tea

Haha, I just noticed: I'm proud to be featured in your screenshot Winger Wink lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum