Anno iOS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anno iOS Forum

***** PLEASE FOLLOW US TO OUR NEW, IMPROVED SITE AT ANNOIOS.COM *****

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treasure ships

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Treasure ships  Empty Treasure ships Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Tinson

Thought I would start a thread to compare what our treasure hunter found. My delicate treasure ship so far found: milk, cider, bread, cake, ship sail, ship plank, reinforced ship plank, and stone

2Treasure ships  Empty Re: Treasure ships Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Tea

Hi Tinson, my delicate treasure ship once came back with 5k gold, and it also found me an Improved Sail (90% travel time ship upgrade). Those are the only things different from what you already mentioned.

3Treasure ships  Empty Stuff! Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:13 am

VioletVision

VioletVision

I also got the sail and the 5k gold, apart from all the ones above

4Treasure ships  Empty Re: Treasure ships Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:24 am

Patchwurk

I've had most of the above, but have got a couple +10 cargo expansions also.

5Treasure ships  Empty Re: Treasure ships Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Tinson

What size treasure ship do use for the experienced treasure sailor (mid level sailor)? Is it only dependant on sailor same as explorer or do you need medium size ship?

6Treasure ships  Empty Re: Treasure ships Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 am

Tea

You know, according to the shipyard it seems that only the level of the sailor determines the level of treasure he can find regardless of the ship size. However, larger ships do have more expansion slots so you could put 2 upgrades on it and make it even faster if you wanted to. Whether that's worth the maintenance cost however is up to you. I tried building a medium sized ship for my experience explorer just for the heck of it, to experiment and see what happens. I've got 2 ordinary sails on it. With a decent income I'm not bothered by the maintenance cost. If you or someone else has an Experienced Treasure Hunter in a small ship then we could compare treasures he finds and how often and see if there's a difference.

So far he's brought me back the following:
- nothing x2
- 1 salad x3
- 15 tools x 1
- 1 roast x 1
- 45k gold x 1
- 15k gold x 1
- 10 Fur coats x 1
- Extended Cargo Hold (+20) x1

Last edited by Tea on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I keep updating this list)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum